Sunday 14 February 2016

Day 10: Paper Crafting Alphabet

Hi there,
This is my last post for today. I wanted to participate in the last challenge for the week of anniversary festivities at PTI. I only had a wee bit of time before heading out the door with my honey for a Valentine's date day, so I had one shot to throw something together. The challenge is to use the letters of your name to see what elements to use in your project. Given my tight schedule, I probably shouldn't have used all 5 letters, but they all sounded appealing! I used bakers' twine for T, added a polka dot border for A, used an unused set for N (actually I have used this set before, but only the poppies, this was the first time I've ever used any other stamps out of this set!), I used a gingham folder to add a dry embossed texture for I, and lastly, I used a stitched rectangle die cut for S. I wasn't exactly blown away with the results, but I didn't have time to tweak it, and it's not too shabby, so I'm rolling with it.

We then headed off to the Canadian Museum of Human Rights, and then the Great Ice Show at the Forks, followed by dinner at one of our favourite Thai spots. It's been a hectic day! Time to turn in.
Drinks at the ice bar with my Love

Thanks for stopping by,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment