Tuesday 19 November 2013

FFC21

Hi there, time for another Festive Friday challenge. Usually at this time of year I'm scrambling to get Christmas cards done, but this year I'm wondering if I need anymore cards! Thanks to Festive Fridays, I've been staying on task throughout the year and not leaving it 'til the last minute.
 
This time around, the challenge is a holiday project in aqua, white and red. I was also inspired by Make it Monday at PTI to throw some glitter into the mix to make this ornament sparkle! I actually started off this card by die cutting the lattice at the bottom and hadn't really decided what the focal point would be. It was just a happy accident that the lattice coordinated so well with this ornament stamp. I just needed a sentiment to finish things off. I couldn't resist using one of my new One Liners dies. I love the punch of red.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
T
 
Supplies
SU: white, poppy parade and pool party cardstock, pool party and poppy parade ink, ornament keepsakes set and die, hung up on the holidays, heat and stick powder, dazzling diamonds glitter
Other: one liners die (PTI), piestra tile die (Memory Box), Versamark ink, detail silver embossing powder (Stampendous), Scotch foam tape

3 comments:

  1. Love the sparkle on this (and that you're right on top of your Christmas cards for this year! Woohoo!) Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad that we helped you out! That was our goal, and I love reading that people are feeling relaxed about cards thanks to our challenge. Your card is beautiful, and I love all the different elements that bring it together. Thanks for playing again this week Tanis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the dies you've combined. This is such a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete