Friday 14 July 2017

Muse #224

Well here I am again, struggling for inspiration for a "man card'"! I need a birthday card for my Dad, and I was drawing a blank so started looking through challenge blogs for an idea. Well, thank you Tracey McNeely for this little gem on the Muse Challenge blog.

I thought a rainbow of color would the perfect fit for a birthday card, and love the look of the raised die cut sentiment. And this was pretty quick to throw together, so that was the icing on the cake! However, I am now debating whether it looked better before I reattached the raised sentiment?!Undecided.
Thanks for stopping by,
T

5 comments:

  1. Super take on the Muse card.
    It's great to see it with and without the extra sentiment. I think they both look awesome.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on Tracey's card! My first choice is definitely the version with the raised sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanis what fabulous card for your Dad, love your design. Thank you so much for playing along at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Tanis - those lines in the circles are very satisfying to my brain for some reason! lol! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great interpretation of Tracey's Muse card; love your graphic circles and I vote for raised sentiment.

    ReplyDelete