Wednesday 9 October 2013

FFC18

Welcome to another Festive Friday post. It was a beautiful day outside, and it's hard to imagine Christmas is only 2 months away, but I'm happy that I'm staying on track with my pre-Christmas prep. If I hadn't been participating in this challenge all year, I'd likely be struggling at this point in the year to kick start the Christmas crafting.

For whatever reason, this tree is not very photogenic! You'll have to take my word for it when it say it is much cuter in person. Anyway, the challenge was to make a holiday project with a star element, so I broke out the glitter paper and a star punch to make sure it was the "star" of the show.
The snowflake background is embossed in white, and the sentiment is embossed in silver on a strip of vellum. A couple of thin strips of glitter paper finish it off.
That's all for today.
Thanks for stopping by,
T
 
Supplies
SU: baja breeze cardstock, wintergreen dsp, star punch
PTI: in the meadow tree die, winter penguin snowflake, think big faves sentiment
Other: Michael's glitter paper, Versamark ink, Stampendous white and silver detail embossing powder, unknown snowflake trio

1 comment:

  1. I like the way the paper pattern came out with outline of that tree - for a moment I thot' you had to paste thin strips of paper really close together to get that tree! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete