Saturday 8 February 2014

Timer Challenge

Hi, it's Day 3 of the 7th Anniversary festivities at Papertrey Ink, Today brings a different type of challenge to make a project using 7 items collected in 7 minutes, and complete your project within 17 minutes. I didn't time myself collecting my supplies, but it didn't take long. I already had most of the stuff I needed in the living room, so I just had to run to my craft room and grab simply chartreuse and elegant eggplant (SU) ink pads. I need to work in front of the tv so I can watch the Olympics! Canada is in good position to medal in snowboard slopestyle, so I don't want to miss the first medal!

It took about 15 minutes to do this card while watching tv. I'm not 100% happy with it, but I used 7 stamp supplies, and I couldn't think of a way to step it up a notch without adding an eighth. It looks better in person, but I wish it had a bit of sparkle. And I wish this lighting didn't make the purple look almost black!

Here's my list of items: white and limeade ice cardstock, meadow greens and everyday happiness stamp sets, simply chartreuse and elegant eggplant ink, and happy one liner die.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment