Tuesday 11 November 2014

MIM #188


Hi there,
My shoebox seems to be pretty light on baby cards these days, so I thought I would use Laura's Make It Monday challenge as inspiration for a background for this as yet unused die. The concept is an ombre background. This isn't exactly ombre because it goes from dark to light, and then back again because I had lots more real estate to cover! I also didn't overlap like Laura did because I wanted a more muted look for a baby card, so didn't want the colors too saturated.

I die cut the text block three times and layered them up for more dimension, and replaced the dot on the i with three layered melon berry hearts, and finished it off with a mini safety pin.

Here is the gorgeous card that Laura made:5
There's still 5 days left if you want to join in on the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by,
T

3 comments:

  1. So sweet and beautiful stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable baby card! Love your ombré background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cool and precision stamping, Tanis ... the little heart and pin are such sweet additions! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete