Sunday 9 November 2014

Muse #92

 Hi there,
A quick card and a quick post for this week's Muse challenge. I'm receiving an order from SU tomorrow, so I thought I should actually use something from my last order before the latest arrives! I don't recall the name of this new blue, but I like it, especially combined with green. It's similar to PTI's ocean tides, but a tad lighter.
I love these wet paint sentiments from PTI. The font partners so well with these messy polka dots and vintage-y flowers.

Here is the inspiration for this week's challenge. I'm sure it's easy to see I followed the general layout, as well as using a dot background, floral elements, vellum, and green/blue color combo.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

4 comments:

  1. SUPER FUN! I simply adore tags on cards - especially when inspired my my card :) --Thanks for joining in at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lost Lagoon! And it looks fab with that pop of lime green! And I love that you added grey into the mix! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, yes! Lost Lagoon. I thought it had lagoon in the name, but couldn't figure out what other L word should go with it.

      Delete
  3. This is such a fabulous take on the Muse card.
    I love that eye-catching sentiment.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete