Saturday 28 February 2015

LIM 213: This makes me happy!

The theme this week at the Less is More challenge is a project inspired by something that makes you happy. Well, today I am very happy that it has stopped snowing! This was the scene out my front window a couple of hours ago:
Thank goodness that quit, and the sun came back, which got me thinking about spring! So I thought, why not do some flowers in a sunny yellow with a bit of a country feel, like what I expect to see out this window in a couple of months?

Thanks for stopping by,
T

6 comments:

  1. I love the woodgrain background stamp. It's awesome and the way you incorporate with the flowers...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Tanis... pretty view too even though it's so cold!
    What could be better than thoughts of Spring!
    Thanks so much for joining us.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanis what a lovely spring card to remind you that the snow will be gone soon!
    Thank you for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and totally elegant Tanis
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! I love the woodgrain background - I will try this if you don't mind me 'case'ing as I have both of these stamps!!

    ReplyDelete