Thursday 16 May 2013

LIM119


I could not decide whether to emboss this stamp in white or espresso. So, I did both to see which I liked better. I still can't decide, so I'm posting both. What do you think?

This all started because of the Less is More challenge to do a one layer card with coloured cardstock rather than a neutral shade. Sounds like a fantastic idea to me, I'm all about colour, but it's so hard to pick just one. Apparently I was in an indecisive mood and that hasn't changed. I'm still undecided over whether the green card needs some ribbon added, or maybe some corner rounding? Which corner(s)? I just left it alone since I wasn't sure either of those ideas would really be an improvement. I can always change it later, whereas, if I tried changing it and didn't like the results, there would be no fixing it unless I started all over again. One layer cards are less forgiving that way.

Hmmmm, now I'm thinking about giving the green card some sort of trimmed edge next to the "Thinking of You", as though I'm underlining it. Maybe I'll become more decisive after dinner and try that? For now, I'm posting it in it's pristine state.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

4 comments:

  1. These are both lovely but I like the idea of a border

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Tanis, love them!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both delicious, Tanis ... love the white on blue that really pops ... the espresso on green is more restful ... and I think it's perfect left alone! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tanis, I like both of them just as they are :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete