Friday 24 May 2013

Muse #18

 
This week's Muse challenge inspired me to create a flower garden in some bold, primary colors, and contain it with this adorable little woodgrain fence that's been crying to be used. Once I squeezed all of that on, along with a butterfly and pierced flight path, there was no room left for a greeting. I didn't want to repeat last week's sky banner, so I hung a sign on the fence instead. Problem solved. I just love it when a "fix" ends up like like it was planned all along! Serendipity.


Here is the vibrant Muse created by Marion Vagg. Check out her gorgeous coloring!


Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
PTI: white, limeade ice and kraft cardstock, limeade ice ink, flower fusion and heart-2-heart #7, beautiful butterflies
SU: daffodil delight, poppy parade and ballet blue inks
other: Martha Stewart grass punch, Hero Arts everyday sayings, Die-Namics woodgrain fence die, green baker's twine, white gel pen

12 comments:

  1. This is such a cute take on the Muse - I just love the tag hanging on the fence! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! I love the bright colors, the use of the fence and that adorable "thank you" tag hanging from it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I love that the sentiment is hanging off the fence - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I also love your cute tag hanging off the fence - it looks so cute! Your flowers look amazing too behind the fence xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love the fenced in yard with all the lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a happy cheery card, love the cute little sign hanging off the fence, clever idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hanging sign, the fence, and the grass...You inspired me to use some of these items in my stash! Great card;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment on my post hun. Your card is awesome, I love everything about it, I need your stash! That little sign is just perfect. I feel a winner coming along :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can almost see those flowers drifting happily in the breeze, Tanis ... a wonderful picket fence and what a brilliant idea for the sentiment! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! The sentiment on the fence is such a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete