Tuesday 1 October 2013

LIM139



Happy Tuesday! Just popping in with a quick post for a challenge at Less is More, based on this sketch:
I'm desperately low on baby cards, and this simple sketch seemed well suited to a baby card, and a perfect fit for this Two By Two stamp from SU that I had yet to use. I was nice to finally dust it off and put it to use. I had to dust off my watercolor wonder crayons as well! Actually, all of the supplies I used for this card were from SU with the exception of the PTI kraft cardstock. I handmade the banner and used the sentiment, which I had masked off when I stamped the rest of the image on the white card base.
 
That's it for today!
Thanks for stopping by,
T

1 comment:

  1. This is a real cutie!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete