Sunday 27 October 2013

Muse #40

Hi there,
Well that weekend flew by! We went to a Halloween party, and conquered a few domestic chores, and did some reading. I had thought I would spend some time stamping, but ran short on time and was only able to accomplish playing along with the Muse challenge.
 
Here is a look at the gorgeous Muse, created by the ever talented and entertaining, Darnell.
Isn't it pretty? I loosely followed the layout and color scheme, and definitely wanted to include some paper tearing because it been ages since I've done that, and it's kind of fun. You never really know what you're going to get, and it's virtually always way cooler than you thought it would look.
 
Luckily I grabbed a shot from earlier today when it was still light out, before I had decided what sentiment to add. This light highlights the texture, and the colors are more true.

That's all for now.
Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
PTI: rustic white and limeade ice card stock, limeade ice ink, rustic burlap impression plate
Other: orchid opulence ink (SU), everyday sayings (HA), meadow (Inkadinkadoo), satin ribbon (Michael's)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing the MUSE challenge and CASEing my card as your only weekend stamping, Tanis! It's beautiful! I love that wispy flower over the rustic burlap IP! It was fun to do some tearing again after all these years, wasn't it?!

    You should also enter your card in this week's CASology challenge where the word is "country!" Thanks again! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've taken the elements of Darnell's Muse and made them your own - that sentiment up the side is inspired! Thanks for joining us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete