Thursday 7 February 2013

FFC01

When I first heard about this new challenge blog, Festive Friday, I wasn't sure I was ready to get back into Christmas already, but the more I thought about it, the more I thought it was really a great idea, especially since I got way behind schedule this past Christmas and didn't get around to sending any cards. I'm hereby vowing to be better prepared this year!

The first challenge is a color challenge in white, red, and silver.


This combo made me think of a sparkly Christmas ornament, so I broke out the glitter paper. Unfortunately, it looks like I need to get a better flash for my camera, so this pic is a tad dark and the red doesn't show up that well. Luckily I was more successful at capturing the glitter and embossing.




Supplies
SU -  Ornament Keepsakes set and dies, Teeny Tiny Wishes,  Cherry Cobbler ink and  twine, rhinestone
PTI -  white cardstock
Michael's - silver glitter cardstock, Cuttlebug snowflake folder, versamark, detail silver embossing powder, Scotch foam tape

Thanks for stopping by,
Tanis
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment