Tuesday 26 February 2013

OLW 128

This week's One Layer Wednesday challenge, hosted by Heather Telford, was to make a feminine birthday card.  Happy Birthday Heather! Hope you are having a great week, and hope the weather is as lovely and springy for you as it is here.

I was completely undecided what I wanted to make until I saw this week's Muse challenge inspiration card. I loved the layout, and though it wasn't a one layer card, I could really see it working well in a one layer format, so thought I would take it for test drive. I did some masking to give it a little dimension. The scribbled frame is hand drawn.

Simple, yet effective. I'll definitely use this layout again this week for the Muse challenge, and maybe even a third card.

Supplies
PTI: white cs, berry sorbet and limeade ice ink, beautiful butterflies sentiment
SU: vintage vogue set, peach parfait and daffodil delight ink, always artichoke marker

Thanks for stopping by,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment