Friday 8 March 2013

10 Min. Craft Dash #13

Time for another 10 Min. Craft Dash. You should really try this, it's a lot of fun. It's also stressful, but only for 10 minutes, then you can laugh about it after the fact! You should also check out the other cards posted, because some of the more brave (or crazy?) participants also include a video on their post. Too funny. Glad to see I'm not the only one that has a few mini panic attacks throughout the 10 minutes.

Onto the business at hand. Here is this week's theme:
CD_13

Awesome. Earthy is right up my alley, so I was feeling somewhat at home to begin with. In fact, I was wearing these colors when I read about the challenge! Just had to think of an idea. Something simple with alot of punch. In fact, why not something with a punch, which makes every project quicker and easier? So does patterned paper, and I don't use it often enough, so that was my starting point.

This one actually went much smoother than my #12 attempt, right up until the end. You can't believe how long it takes to tie a bow with a stopwatch running! I probably should have finished in 8 minutes, but the stopwatch says 9:17. Oh, well. A little faster than last week, and this card is a bit more complicated, and I like it a whole lot more, so that's a win in my books.


Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies used
PTI: kraft cardstock, think big favorites sentiment
SU: limeade patterned paper, espresso twine, basic brown ink, blossom punch
Other: Sizzix diagonal texture plate, button, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment