Thursday 21 March 2013

CFC94: Chipboard


I didn't happen to have any chipboard for this CAS-ual Fridays challenge, but I pulled the top off this fantastic blue-green metallic Kleenex box and thought that it would make a beautiful vase. The other layers were cut from an empty Lindt chocolate bar box. I always seem to have one or two of those on hand, and if I don't have an empty one, well that is sacrifice I am willing to make for my craft!

Here is a close-up in the window this morning to get a better look at the colors without the glare of the flash.

I think I will have a lot more shiny blue die cuts in the near future. Just need to empty this box!
Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
SU: island indigo cs and ink, wild wasabi cs and ink, real red ink, blender pens, not quite navy marker, simply soft stamp
PTI: white cs, gracious vases die, happy harlequin sentiment
Other: twitterpated dp, sepia versafine ink, rhinestones, foam tape, smooch pearlized topcoat

No comments:

Post a Comment