Saturday 16 March 2013

Muse Challenge #8


I almost ran out of time to play along with Muse this week, but managed to squeeze it in at the last minute, though the cat tried every trick in her book to stop me, including the dreaded ribbon attack!

Don't ask me why this card is so symmetrical. Not usually my style. I broke out the rhinestones to add an element that wasn't centered, but once I added one, the other side was crying for some bling. Oh, well. I guess it's good to change it up now and then. I didn't accomplish the goal to use something previously unused today, but I think symmetrical is previously unused by me, so I'm going to roll with it! It's hard to tell from this photo, but I popped up the banner in the middle, as well as the flower.

Here is the beautiful inspiration card made by Therese.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
PTI: white and limeade ice cs, mega mat stack 3 die, photo finish strip die, flower fusion 2 die, beautiful butterflies sentiment, plaid impression plate, rhinestones
SU: pacific point cs, espresso ink, button and twine, striped texture folder, blossom punch
Other: foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment