Tuesday 21 May 2013

10 Min. Craft Dash #18


Time for another 10 Min. Craft Dash, and I do mean 10 minutes. I've done a few of these, and I don't think I've ever finished in less than 9:30. I don't know how anyone is able to finish in 7 or 8 minutes? I just squeaked in under the wire with a few seconds to spare, and only because I used a lot less adhesive than I normally would! Maybe I should skip the embossing, but apparently I'm an embossing addict.

I thought this color combo would be lovely on a baby card, so I embossed an itsy bitsy baby on each of the 3 sample colors (lavender moon, lemon tart, and spring moss from PTI) and punched them out. The ribbon is from Michael's, but is a pretty good match for lavender moon. Better than it would appear in this photo which makes the lavender card stock look a bit pinkish.  I embossed the lemon tart background with stars and adhered everything to a packaged white cardbase from Michael's. It's probably hard to tell in this picture, but the banner says welcome baby.

Here is the inspiration behing this challenge:
CD_18
Thanks for stopping by,
T

2 comments:

  1. Tanis - this is really cute. I love that star embossed background, too.
    Thanks for joining us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab stamping Tanis - love your textured background too!
    So glad you joined in the fun with 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete