Wednesday 1 May 2013

Fusion #4



A quick card and a quick post for the Fusion challenge this week. I love this DSP, which I used yesterday for my niece's birthday card, and could see it working with Jackie's sketch, so I pulled it out again. 'Tis the season to stock up on mothers' day cards. It didn't really turn out the way I pictured it in my head on a white card base. It was really bland and unfinished looking, but changing the card base to yellow and giving it some texture adds something to it.

Here's a look at the theory behind the Fusion challenge, and the sketch I used as my starting point:

Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
SU: barely banana and tempting turquoise cs, pawsitively prints dsp, word window punch, swiss dots embossing folder, beautiful wings embosslit, teeny tiny wishes, tempting turquoise ink
other: corner rounder, green baker's twine, PTI white button

5 comments:

  1. Yummy gingham Tanis,and that sweet embossed butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the embossing! Thanks for playing with us at Fusion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of patterns and love these colors. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous combo of flowers & gingham Tanis!
    So glad you joined in the experimenting @ FUSION this week - hope to see you again soon :)
    This would be perfect for this fortnights Catered Crop challenge too http://cateredcrop.com/2013/04/28/make-an-impression-recipe-swap/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't heard of that challenge. Will have to check it out. Thanks.

      Delete