Wednesday 31 July 2013

FFC13

Welcome to another Festive Friday challenge. I missed the last one, so was determined to squeeze in under the wire on this one, plus I really wanted to try out this new Memory Box die.

I die cut the ornament background in silver glitter carsdstock, and the overlay in white. I wish a photo could capture how sparkly it is in real life. The rhinestones are iridescent, so have a bit of a pink tone from certain angles, tying in perfectly with this color challenge, and the pink ribbon has white and silver trim.
 
It's late, so I'll sign off for tonight.
Thanks for stopping by,
T
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great idea with the two die cuts. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so gorgeous, Tanis! Love the white over the sparkle...and I've been using some of that silver sparkle lately, so I CAN imagine how pretty this looks IRL! So glad you were able to squeeze us back in at FF...this sure is a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a beuatifully intricate die! I love how you've used it to make this sparkly card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete