Wednesday 5 June 2013

FFC 09

This Festive Friday challenge is a holiday project in red, green and gold, a color scheme perfectly suited to an evergreen wreath with a big red bow. I'm loving this wreath die, but next time I'll have to think of a quicker way to add berries. Punching out and gluing on those little bits was a little tedious! And, I'm not even sure it was worth the effort since it looked nice without them.
Then again, maybe it is better with the berries?

I added a woodgrain texture to the rustic cream background after embossing the greeting in gold, then matted it with gold cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by,
T

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Tanis...this is LOVE-LY!!! Perfectly balanced...love the woodgrain...two-toned wreath...and the pretty gold embossing and mat! So very nice, and so happy you've shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's GORGEOUS! I love the rustic appeal, and I definitely think the berries were worth it. Stunning!! Glad to see you, as always!

    ReplyDelete