Wednesday 5 June 2013

Fusion #9

The Fusion challenge deadline is upon us again. I knew as soon as I saw Lesley's picture that I wanted to use this new raindrop die. Question is, when I ordered it, why didn't it occur to me that it would be a great idea to have an umbrella die or stamp to go with it?! Silly me. I thought about ditching the whole idea and thinking of something else, but wasn't feeling inspired, so opted to try making my own umbrella with a circle die and punch. If the handle looks suspiciously similar to a candy cane, that's because it is!
The raindrops are negative die cuts. Now I have to think of another project to use the leftover blue raindrops! Think I'll get an umbrella stamp/die first.
Thanks for stopping by,
T
Supplies
SU: cool Caribbean and poppy parade and white cardstock, poppy parade ink, teeny tiny wishes, hung up on the holidays, 3/4" circle punch, baker's twine
PTI: white and soft stone cardstock, soft stone ink, cloud die
Other: Holiday Slab V DP, Memory Box die - a little rain, vintage button

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card. ;-) I love how you used the colors, and your clever use of supplies for the umbrella! Brilliant. Thank you for joining our Fusion challenge this week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty...and LOVE how you did your rain drops!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my CUTE...love the raindrops! Thanks for joining us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE, LOVE your diecut rain Tanis - FAB card!
    So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete