Saturday 8 June 2013

Muse #20


Welcome to Muse day! I usually like to work on something Friday night, but I didn't get home from hubby's last staff party 'til 2:00 am. He's moving to a new school next year, so he was kind of the guest of honour and I could hardly drag him away early. I had an idea in my head for this challenge, so I figured it wouldn't take me long to throw it together this morning. Unfortunately, it's one of those days where the results are not as fantastic as you had imagined they would be! Mostly because I couldn't find any DSP in my stash that was exactly what I was looking for. This one seemed to work the best of what I had on hand. Oh, well. Someone will love it. Isn't that usually the case?

Here's the lovely muse created by Laurie Willison:

Thanks for stopping by,
T

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours and the use of negative die cuts! Thanks for playing along this week, Tanis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of your design ... and I think your designer paper works wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the negative die cuts and the colourful paper - lovely cheery card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanis, I agree, the negative die cuts look fantastic! Love the scored lines too,

    ReplyDelete