Sunday 28 April 2013

Make it Monday #113

Now that my husband's 40th is over, I can spend some time playing in the craft room. I wanted to participate with Make it Monday this week because I love Perfect Pearls and haven't used them for a long time. So long, that I discovered today that both my cubes of Perfect Medium are disintegrating! Little bits if goopy foam everywhere. I also learned today that Perfect Pearls are far more impressive in person than in a photograph, though I suspect this may photograph better in daylight. Too late for that tonight, but these butterflies are actually quite pretty. I may try this again with the Aged Patina set once I get some new Perfect Medium.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
T
 
Supplies
PTI: stampers select white and basic black card stock, beautiful butterflies
SU: lovely lilac card stock, scallop trim border punch
Ranger: perfect pearls - interference
Crop-a-dile: deco corner chomper 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is stunning! I love the vibrant colors on the black background!

    ReplyDelete