Monday 8 April 2013

OLW 134 - Threesome!

The card I'm posting today on Ardyth's blog for One Layer Wednesday has 3 sets of 3. I used 3 stamps (the script background, the leaf, and the sentiment), I stamped the leaf 3 times, and I highlighted the leaves with 3 ink colors.

That's all for today. Sort and sweet! Time to tune in to The Voice and do a little stamping.

For anyone who is curious about the falling down house across the road that was supposed to be burned down on the weekend, we are still waiting. They had planned to try again this evening, but it's too windy. Better luck next time?

Thanks for stopping by,
T

Supplies
SU: naturals ivory cs, french foliage, just believe, pear, daffodil and peach parfait ink
Other: PTI fine linen ink, Stampabilities faded text background, Versmark ink, Stampendous copper embossing powder, painter's tape

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the blended sponging and the copper! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete